SCI EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2013
The Singapore Concrete Institute’s SCI Excellence Awards, in its 3rd year, continues to recognize the contribution of individuals and companies towards improvement of productivity in their building or civil engineering projects.The Award aims to:
1. Encourage designers to introduce labour-efficient idea, material and design
2. Encourage project team to adopt labour-saving construction methods through introduction of alternative material, formwork system, precast technology, project planning, etc.
3. Recognize individuals and project team for the effort towards enhancing productivity through project planning and coordination, construction technology and project managementAwards will be given out to the following categories:-
– contractors in both building and civil engineering works, M&E contractors, specialist like piling, precast, etc.
– all discipline including specialist consultants
– product and technology developers and suppliers,
Nominations are welcome from all players of the building and construction industry including academia, developers, consultants, contractors, specialist contractors, suppliers (material, technology, services, etc), plant & equipment suppliers. ENTRY FORM
Fill the attached form and returned not later than 26 October 2013
Singapore Concrete Institute
Attn: Edina Koh sci_excellence_awards_2013.doc